Several other services are available to KPA member newspapers. These include:
- Health insurance, currently being offered through Blue Cross/Blue Shield's Option 2000 Advantage program and United HealthCare
- Life and disability insurance for employees
- Property and casualty insurance coverage for newspaper offices
- Libel insurance
- Workers Compensation insurance
- Low cost long distance telephone service
Please contact the Kentucky Press Association for more information and for the name of the agent or company representing your part of the state.
Cost: Various costs or fees are associated with these other member services. The costs are reviewed and approved annually by the KPA Board of Directors.